Summer Reading Program Coordinator Needed for 2022
Application Deadline--November 15, 2021
Submit a resume and letter of interest to the Ione Library District, PO Box 125, Ione OR 97843
- Organize and run the six-week program
- Register participants
- Develop and implement curriculum
- Coordinate special programs
- Organize volunteers to assist on program days
- compile and submit a survey and report at conclusion of program
The Ione Library District Summer Reading Program consists of six 1-1/2 hour sessions, usually held on Tuesday mornings. Sessions are spread over six weeks in June and July. A Oregon State Library curriculum is available but the coordinator is welcome to adapt or personalize as they see fit.
Contact the Ione Library for more information.